Posted: 2 January 2020 Written by UK Pellets
Dear UKPC Members,
On behalf of the UKPC Board, I am delighted to announce that Matthew Goodwin has agreed to take on the role of General Secretary to the UKPC from 1st January 2020. Matthew will continue to act as our Standards Manager in addition to all the activities previously provided through the REA, including the following;
- Collecting pellet tonnage data and issuing associated invoices
- Liaison with the Certification Body (HETAS) and the European Pellet Council
- Provision of the UKPC secretariat
- ENplus® fraud investigation and prevention
- Fielding general enquiries about the UKPC and ENplus® scheme
Matthew will be in touch early in the new year to collect your data on actual and estimated tonnages.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and New Year!
Chairman - For and on behalf of The UKPC