HETAS is the Certification Body for ENplus® in the UK and all applications from UK based pellet producers and traders must be made through them. The UK Pellet Council holds the Licensing rights for the scheme in the UK. Applications can also be accepted from producers or traders based in countries that do not have their own National Pellet Council, provided they are within Europe or are based in a country recognised by the European Pellet Council as participating in the scheme. An application pack for the scheme can be downloaded here in zip format for (1) traders, (2) producers, and (3) service providers.
The application pack contains the following:
- A description of the application process as it applies to both pellet producers and traders
- A copy of the handbook which details the various requirements that must be satisfied.
- Application form and trader declaration.
- Spreadsheet to record details of trader storage facilities and delivery vehicles
- Information on the derogations that pellet traders may apply for with reference to the handbook requirements for “on board weighing” and “active air extraction”.
- Charging structure.
If you have questions about the certification process, please contact ENplus@hetas.co.uk